The classic French manicure is best due to its versatility, being able to pair with a multitude of styles and looks such as, parties, gyms, offices, special events, and virtually anywhere else you can think of. Be it a little black dress or a top and skinny jeans, the 30 pcs classic french tip long Coffin shaped press on nails adds a touch of glamour to both. If there was a style that is close to being a timeless wonder, it would be the French manicure.
The look of this 30 pcs classic french tip long Coffin shaped press on nails is so natural that some people may not even be able to tell that the fingernails are painted.
Why do you need them?
A timeless French manicure is Supported by a new generation of celebrities – Kylie Jenner, Ashley Graham and Bella Hadid and many more.
Be it in its traditional form or newer creative variants, the French press on nail set retains the benefit of giving the illusion of slim fingers, combined with immaculate nails. In its latest comeback, and in its heyday, the French manicure still retains a touch of sophistication with the ability to dazzle at any time. Furthermore, the style is highly feminine, making it suitable for any social events or dates.
About this item:
- Colour: Classic Nude shade, Finish Type: Glossy, Shape: Coffin French Nail Tips.
- These look very natural and nice holding the colour without separating or streaking, making your nail tips magical and stylish.
- 28 pcs set press-on nail tips with free Imported Quality Double-sided Nail Tab Stickers and mini nail file and a wood stick inside the box.
- Lick Nail Press-on Nail Tips are made with high quality soft acrylic material that is No toxic to your body and nails, providing you a safe and comfortable experience, it can last about 1-2 weeks.
- How to apply press on nails : cleanse and push back cuticles, Using alcohol or a nail dehydrator, clean the nail surface (optional),File and shape your natural nails, Select the size, Apply at an angle, Press and hold for 30-60 seconds, Don’t wash your hands for up to 2 hours or apply any moisture.
- How to Remove: Using Solvents and a Cuticle Pusher, Apply some cuticle oil, Use a cuticle pusher to loosen the nail, Peel off the leftover adhesive, Wash your hands and apply hand cream.
- For more information and demo video visit our YouTube channel @Licknail and social media.