These pink chrome nails with hints of white and nude are not only fashionable, but they also match with every colour outfit and any event. They also generate an intriguing reflection, and the high-quality studs will set you apart from the crowd. Because of their stylish, modern gloss, pink chrome nails have become a popular choice for a majority of fashion and beauty fans.
Because these nails are manufactured of high-quality soft acrylic, you may put your worries aside and enjoy your new set of lick nails this season.
Why do you need them?
Chrome polish, often known as Mirror nails, gives the appearance of a fairy godmother's shimmering, mirror-like nails. It will make your nails gleam and shine, as well as reflect light sources around them, giving a lovely rainbow effect.
Like fashion, the world of press on nails is always changing. Like jewellery and fashion, press-on nails have become an inextricable aspect of our (read women's) lives, and we're here to meet all of your nail needs. From 3D nails to crystal-encrusted or embellished nails, lick nail has it all.
About this item:
- Colour: Chromatic Pink Shade, Finish Type: Glossy, Shape: Square French Nail Tips.
- These look very natural and nice holding the colour without separating or streaking, making your nail tips magical and stylish.
- 30 pcs set press-on nail tips with free Imported Quality Double-sided Nail Tab Stickers and mini nail file and a wood stick inside the box.
- Lick Nail Press-on Nail Tips are made with high quality soft acrylic material that is No toxic to your body and nails, providing you a safe and comfortable experience, it can last about 1-2 weeks.
- How to apply press on nails : cleanse and push back cuticles, Using alcohol or a nail dehydrator, clean the nail surface (optional),File and shape your natural nails, Select the size, Apply at an angle, Press and hold for 30-60 seconds, Don’t wash your hands for up to 2 hours or apply any moisture.
- How to Remove: Using Solvents and a Cuticle Pusher, Apply some cuticle oil, Use a cuticle pusher to loosen the nail, Peel off the leftover adhesive, Wash your hands and apply hand cream.
- For more information and demo video visit our YouTube channel @Licknail and social media.