Gradient pink design, medium square shape, combines trendy components with classic color and shape, looks sober and natural and can be worn from the office to weekend celebrations. Made with high-quality materials that are non-toxic, have no odour, are safe for your nails and body, are long-lasting, and do not fade easily, giving you a safe and enjoyable nail experience. There are 30 pieces in 12 various sizes, so no matter what your nail size is, you can find the right size for you. These press-on nails are ideal for everyone; you don’t have to be a nail technician to use them. These are ideal presents for your wife, girlfriend, mother, or friends. In addition, it's ideal for a variety of occasions, including parties, weddings, festivals, and so on.
What makes these best?
In India festivities and weddings are always upon us! Everyone celebrates the festivities in their own unique way. Some people go all out, wearing red and green every day, burning way too many scented candles, and fantasizing about the events that they are going to attend. Others like a more understated approach, with less embellishment and an emphasis on hints of glitter rather than eye-catching colors. Whether you're keeping it low-key in wedding season or bouncing from party to party, these colorful, wedding-themed press-on nails are sure to brighten your day.
About this item
- Color: Pink shade, Finish Type: Glossy, Shape: Square Nail Tips
- These look very natural and nice holding the color without separating or streaking, making your nail tips magical and stylish.
- Lick Nail Press-on Nail Tips are made with high quality soft acrylic material that is No toxic to your body and nails, providing you a safe and comfortable experience, it can last about 1-2 weeks.
- How to apply press on nails : cleanse and push back cuticles, Using alcohol or a nail dehydrator, clean the nail surface (optional),File and shape your natural nails, Select the size, Apply at an angle, Press and hold for 30-60 seconds, Don’t wash your hands for up to 2 hours or apply any moisture.
- How to Remove: Using Solvents and a Cuticle Pusher, Apply some cuticle oil, Use a cuticle pusher to loosen the nail, Peel off the leftover adhesive, Wash your hands and apply hand cream.
- For more information and demo video visit our YouTube channel @Licknail and social media.